Acquia is looking to grow its Technical Program Management team. Technical Program Managers work within Product, and across various engineering teams and company-wide initiatives. You must have a deep knowledge of Agile, PDLC, and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced technical environment, has a passion for learning, and can create and facilitate a collaborative workplace.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, PO’s, and cross-functional team members to coordinate the tasks in the product development life cycle (from concept to launch).
- Support/facilitate the low-level planning process using Kanban agile techniques including development of stories, epics, and bottom-up estimation for planning purposes.
- Work with PO/PM/Eng leads to develop high-level deliverable milestones, and plan the quarterly roadmap.
- Plan and facilitate the agile ceremonies, ensure backlog tickets are well maintained, and track on progress, velocity, risks, and release summaries.
- Provide regular reporting on milestones, releases, other critical achievements, and risks.
- Address bottlenecks by providing escalation management and impact analysis.
- Facilitate regular core team meetings to ensure documentation, enablement, and supporting release efforts are executed.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in program management of Drupal software projects
- Experience working with Drupal Open Source development community, ideally core and its interdependencies.
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with a remote, global team
- Excellent written and verbal skills, maturity, judgement, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Strong familiarity with Agile processes and software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote collaboration
- Optional: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business or a related field
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.