Project Manager, eCommerce - Contract
- This project has already kicked-off, so take over from the previous Project Manager in leading the planning (milestones, estimates, processes, etc.) and cross-functional communication of our global e-commerce rollout in Korea in Q4 2019.
- Manage the vendor leading the development work in the APAC region to drive implementation of the roadmap by participating in agile ceremonies for efficient execution.
- Manage all key stakeholder deliverables in the Boston office (e.g., SEO, PIM system, Marketing, etc.)
- Provide clear and concise updates to the key stakeholders using standardized department templates.
- 2-5+ years product management, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably in global organizations
- Given that the stakeholders and developers are located in Asia Pacific, willing to take early morning and late night calls as needed.