Project Manager - Employee Development
DataRobot started out by a few people obsessed with personal growth. Today, our team is responsible for executing an unprecedented program that is helping our employees get the most out of their lives by choosing to pursue a life of growth & development. We believe the human potential is limitless and it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth!
As a top strategic initiative, our unique program empowers DataRobot employees to dream big and push the boundaries of success. We’re quickly prototyping solutions, we own our products from start to finish, and we collaborate with a team of designers and creators to deliver the best possible experience. We’re looking for a gifted and creative producer to manage our projects from beginning to end. You will be the main problem solver that knows every detail of any given project and serve as the internal ‘go-to’. You know what to expect, what to do next, and where you need to be at all times. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy & collaborative candidates. Join us if you want to be put in situations above your weight class and be coached into succeeding at those levels.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- You have superb organizational and time management skills.
- You love hitting inbox zero.
- You thrive in dynamic environments and you approach challenges with common sense and practicality.
- You’re a Jack or Jill of all trades, driven by a desire to learn.
- You can keep track of many threads - understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month - while keeping the mission level in mind
- You’re empathetic to understand and work with all kinds of people
- You hate dreamy behaviour (no time for it).
- Finally, you’re working hard and you’re patient.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Partnered with the program to understand the goals for the week / month ahead so you can help them be as effective as possible
- Rolled-up your sleeves and got the job done - you're responsible for the execution Were a time management wizard, balanced deadlines and demands while organizing multiple streams of information
- Constantly thought about the big picture - ongoingly stepped back to determine how you could have optimized processes
- Put your excellent communications skills to work, helped vendors, teams and managers stay on the same page