Help shape the future of transportation for cities, colleges, and companies by working for the nation’s leading bike share company. Zagster Inc. is a fast-growing startup backed by leading transportation investors and based in Cambridge, MA with a mission to make bicycling the world’s most loved form of transportation.
Zagster Inc. provides the hardware, software, and operational systems that power more than 200 public (Pace brand) and private (Zagster brand) bike share programs in over 30 states, including programs for cities like Rochester and Tallahassee, and campuses including The Ohio State University, Texas A&M, Samsung, and General Motors.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for partnering with customers or cities who are implementing or expanding existing Zagster or Pace bike share fleets across the country. You will work closely with our Account Management, Fleet, and Supply Chain teams and will own the delivery and installation of physical and digital assets for each bike share program.
The right individual must be adept at handling multiple ongoing projects and focused on flawless execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail. You’re impeccably organized, adore process and checklists, foresee solutions to both human and logistical challenges before they arise, and pride yourself on an exemplary stakeholder experience. If you think you’d fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
- Create professional templates and employ project management methodology to ensure successful delivery of all programs and projects.
- Manage the full project lifecycle from requirements to through launch.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive projects to automate manual processes, create efficiencies, and reduce overall implementation timeframes.
- Create and implement standardized project management and business analysis practices and create and leverage appropriate processes and tools.
- Establish standardized, visible, accurate project benchmarks and performance metrics to monitor project health and continuously improve project delivery.
- Work with cross-discipline team members to validate project assumptions and review individual project plans with senior leadership.
- Manage project risks, schedule adjustments, and cross-functional communication and identify and resolve issues to ensure quality project delivery. Act as primary escalation point for issues related to assigned projects.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a project management or implementation role
- Strong experience gathering and developing requirements for medium and large complexity projects
- PMP or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Client management expertise while successfully delivering intuitive solutions
- Flexibility to travel up to 10%
- In-depth and demonstrated expertise in delivering people, process, and technology change
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle, shift gears and maintain a sense of humor
- Able to deliver under strict deadlines and challenging environments; motivated, self-starter who functions effectively both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent business communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues; demonstrated analytical capabilities