The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, execution, completion and evaluation of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver projects on time and within scope and budget.
- Plan project schedule including timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Work with technical SMEs to define and document technical requirements for the project.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Analyze problems and help design appropriate solutions or alternatives.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency and mitigation plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum of five years of technical/complex project management experience.
- Experience in project management methodology and tools.
- Proven track record of successful project management. (Technical project management required)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- PMI or equivalent certification.
- Contact Center Routing Platform experience. (ACD’s), IVR’s, Call Queuing, CTI and Telephony applications and protocols, etc.