Relationship Project Manager
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Marketing team is seeking a Relationship Project Manager. You will be a key member of our Marketing Operations and Analysis team here in Boston; helping build a world class sales and marketing machine across all our global markets. In this role, you will have an immediate impact expanding our lead and contact database while creating efficiencies within our CRM at Acquia and working alongside our Marketing Analysis and Operations team.
What will you do?
- Supplementing leads and contacts with data required to ensure accurate routing and qualification where missing.
- Weekly event list cleanup and upload to Marketo, respond to trouble tickets for account data cleanup or augmentation
- Lead discussions, meetings, and workshops with business and IT stakeholders to drive best in class analysis and business processes including translating requirements for AR/PR sprint cycles
- Create, adjust, modify a variety of reports and presentation decks for leadership using various tools such as DOMO, Salesforce, RingLead and Marketo.
- Data mine and prospect for new leads using tools such as DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo and Hunter.Io along with data enriching from these tools.
- Conduct analyst relations activities; creating detailed and holistic presentations, drafting in-house newsletters & publications, project manage several Analyst Reports to ensure all parties meet deadlines.
- Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for stakeholders
- Maps out business processes to serve as reference for internal and external support
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Prior CRM experience in Salesforce
- Experience with JIRA or similar project tracking system
- Project Management experience delivering multiple projects, from inception to roll out, at scale
- Ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and technical teams
- Demonstrated business analytics experience and the ability to take large data sets and summarize to deliver business results within aggressive timelines
- Solid communicator, team motivator and the ability to partner to achieve business results
- Experience working with agencies and technology providers
Education and Experience:
- BS Degree international marketing, international business, sales, analytics, or a related area; MS preferred
- 2+ year’s experience in marketing, analytics, orchestration, communications or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent proofreading skills.
- Prior experience working with Drupal or a similar content management system
- Exceptional organization skills with a high attention to detail
- Flexible, positive self-starter and team-player with the ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with vendors, customers, senior executives, sales teams and business partners.
- Experience working on or with a marketing team and familiarity with aspects of a campaign process, execution, and reporting.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Google Docs, sheets, slides, excel, DOMO, SalesForce, Marketo
- Must be Google Analytics certified with expert Salesforce.com knowledge including Sales Cloud
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.