RMA Program Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse manufacturing team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. As a Program Manager, you will own the development of our RMA strategy and roadmap and act as the primary point of contact for our contract manufacturers.
- Own and improve our parts inventory and supply management for our RMA
- Own and develop relationships with current and future key contract manufacturers
- Assess, qualify, and select future contract manufacturers
- Ensure cost, delivery and quality of finished goods from our RMA lines
- Optimize production lines at RMA facilities
- Drive collaboration between our global manufacturing partners
- 1+ years of experience in project/program management
- Strong business acumen and the ability to make data-driven decisions that prioritize and improve our refurbishing process
- Experienced negotiator with extensive knowledge of cost-analysis techniques
- Have successfully managed global supply chains
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality control processes and line optimization
- 2D or 3D printing industry experience
- Experience using SQL or Python for data analysis
- Strong understanding of electromechanical systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.