Senior Program Manager eCommerce
What you'll do
- Assist the Director of Program Management with the planning (milestones, estimates, processes, etc.) and cross-functional communication of our global e-commerce store rollout across regions and roadmap
- Manage an agile scrum team/pod to drive implementation of the roadmap by facilitating agile ceremonies for efficient execution - daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guard the teams against interruption or distraction, help build a culture of focus
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change
What you'll have
- 7-8+ years product management, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably in global organizations
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.