ASICS Digital is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager, eCommerce to help lead innovative and high-impact eComm projects for ASICS and its brands globally. As a primary “voice of the customer & stakeholders”, this role is a unique opportunity to help drive planning and execution of high-impact projects for an iconic global brand looking to expand its reach in the eCommerce space.
Why join our team as a Senior Program Manager? Because this role is vital to the successful integration of the ASICS brand and cutting-edge digital products. We find innovative solutions that affect large-scale change across an industry-leading global footwear brand. This individual ensures that the team is working on projects that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
The role falls under the newly created ASICS Global Digital and will report to the Director of Program Management. This individual will manage a scrum team/pod and partner closely with ASICS Digital, ASICS Global teams and external vendors to effectively plan, manage and drive implementation of complex and large-scale projects, such as replatforming ASICS sites and delivering impactful UX features. Specifically, this involves driving estimates, scope, resources, schedules and agile ceremonies while ensuring the company maintains high-quality deliverables.
What you'll do
- Assist the Director of Program Management with the planning (milestones, estimates, processes, etc.) and cross-functional communication of our global e-commerce store rollout across regions and roadmap
- Manage an agile scrum team/pod to drive implementation of the roadmap by facilitating agile ceremonies for efficient execution - daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guard the teams against interruption or distraction, help build a culture of focus
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change
What you'll have
- 7-8+ years product management, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably in global organizations
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.