SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing company.
As a Solution Consultant on the Implementation team at SHYFT, you will work as part of a team implementing SHYFT products to new customers. The Implementation team’s focus is to setup new customers on time, on budget, and in scope with a focus on driving efficiency and value anywhere possible. Once delivered, the Solution Consultant will then successfully transition the customer to the Subscription team. The Implementation team is the first impression new customers get of SHYFT and it is critical that the team deliver an amazing customer experience.
We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about Customers and understand the challenges facing healthcare organizations. Our Implementation team members are driven, collaborative, embrace challenges, creative thinkers, and grounded in delivering the best possible value for the customer while not losing site of the importance of meeting internal metrics.
This role is located in Waltham, MA and reports into the Engagement Manager, Implementation.
- Individual contributor for SHYFT new customer implementations
- Responsibilities include process analysis, data mappings, solution QA, and documentation
- Manage assigned work to project timelines. Escalate to the team when deliverables are in jeopardy.
- Be a proactive member of the team. Assist team members when possible. Identfy ways to improve implementation methodology, processes, and the customer solution.
- Learn the implementation methodology and project and customer management skills
- Gain subject matter expertise in the Life Sciences industry and the SHYFT products
- BS/BA preferably in a quantitative field of study. Internship and/or professional work experience, especially in consulting, analytic or technical setting, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile / Lean and SQL is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Eager to learn
- Motivated self-starter and ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- High-energy team player with strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Data integration and analytics experience are desirable. Knowledge of and software tools/ database software is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee stock program
- Generous rewards program
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited Vacation Program
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
Empowering Data, Delivering Results:
SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts.
SHYFT Core Values:
We hire based on a 'fit first' philosophy and focus on candidates who exemplify our core values over skillset alone. At SHYFT, we believe every employee at every level is an innovator. We want all employees to bring their 'A game' to work every day and focus on the delivery of a truly amazing customer experience. We believe this is best done by embracing the team, all the while having fun.
WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.
Visit ShyftAnalytics.com for more information.