SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing company.
As Solution Consultant at SHYFT, you will work as part of a team implementing SHYFT products to new customers. The Implementation team’s focus is to setup new customers on time, on budget, and in scope with a focus on driving efficiency and value anywhere possible. Once delivered, the Solution Consultant will then successfully transition the customer to the Subscription team. The Implementation team is the first impression new customers get of SHYFT and it is critical that the team deliver an amazing customer experience.
We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about Customers and understand the challenges facing healthcare organizations. Our Implementation team members are driven, collaborative, embrace challenges, creative thinkers, and grounded in delivering the best possible value for the customer while not losing site of the importance of meeting internal metrics.
This role is located in Waltham, MA and reports into the Engagement Manager, Implementation Services.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, defining business rules, data validation, and solution QA.
- Use Implementation Methodology for requirements and analysis gathering and proactively contribute to process improvement.
- Strong client presence and communication skills
- Maintain focus on delivering value to the client while delivering on time
- Coordinate with Product to identify and resolve product gaps
- Proactively identify and communicate internal or customer conflicts and take personal responsibility to overcome each
- Maintain a good understanding of the SHYFT products.
- B.S. degree with engineering, business or scientific focused curriculum preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare analytics or consulting preferred.
- Experience with Agile or Lean is a plus
- Good SQL Skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- High-energy team player with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong project management skills with excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to details
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events