Sr. Project Manager
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, execution, completion and evaluation of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver projects on time and within scope and budget.
- Plan project schedule including timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Work with technical SMEs to define and document technical requirements for the project.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Analyze problems and help design appropriate solutions or alternatives.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency and mitigation plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical/complex project management experience.
- Experience in project management methodology and tools.
- Proven track record of successful project management. (Technical project management required)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- PMI or equivalent certification.
- Contact Center Routing Platform experience. (ACD’s), IVR’s, Call Queuing, CTI and Telephony applications and protocols, etc.