Sr. Project Manager
Interactions is changing the way leading companies communicate with their customers by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations. We deliver speech and natural language technology solutions for leading organizations, device manufacturers and application developers that seamlessly integrates human and artificial intelligence. The result for our Fortune 500 customers is a dramatic reduction in cost, an amazing customer experience... and happier customers.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Sr. Project Manager. As a member of the Professional Services team you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets for an impressive list of clients.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Plan project schedule including timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Work with technical SMES to define and document technical requirements for the project.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Analyze problems and help design appropriate solutions or alternatives.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- BS/BA, PM Certification from recognized institution, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 7 – 10 years of technical/complex project management experience
- Track record of success in project management (technical project management required)
- Experience in project management methodology and tools
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience with Contact Center Routing Platforms (ACD’s), IVR’s, Call Queuing, CTI and Telephony applications and protocols, etc. a plus
- PMI or equivalent certification (desired)