Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way coaches, players and analysts prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and stay ahead of their competition. Our products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world’s elite sports teams to an amateur level.
Our approach to working with elite clubs is evolving as they increasingly want a club-wide strategy, rather than products that serve the individual teams. We are forming a Customer Solutions team that will provide consulting services, advanced product education and oversee implementation.
As our Strategic Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding complex customer needs, recommending solutions across all of Hudl’s products and services, and documenting the plan for a successful implementation and activation. You will be responsible for helping us develop the professional services we can offer to organizations.
The remit for this role is broad as you would be focused on our key elite partnerships globally and would need to travel accordingly.
- Working with a Div 1 College.
- You will work with our sales and support teams to understand the areas we are currently supporting them.
- You will spend time with coaches, analysts and players to understand the needs of the club.
- Develop a strategic solution, drawing on our developing product range and technical professional service teams.
- You will then create a yearly cycle of training and review touch points, and report value back to the club and Hudl.
- Experienced. A number of years of experience in the sports performance analysis world. With hands on experience with Hudl products and others in the market.
- Catalyst. You have previously transformed how performance analysis is carried out across a sports programme.
- Influencer. Are comfortable proposing solutions to coaches, players, front-office personnel
- Confident. Able to make presentations to large audiences.
- Respected. You have a proven track of getting the organisation to buy into your vision.
- Early Adopter. Are known to be cutting edge in your approach to performance analysis technology.
- Technical. Extensive experience working on Hudl products.
- We Will Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.