Technical Program Manager
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
We are seeking passionate individuals with deep subject matter expertise in managing programs that have leveraged AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure Platforms to help execute our most strategic Cloud initiatives. As the Cloud Technical Program Manager you will have the opportunity to partner with Product Managers on developing and executing a strategy that continues to advance the Acquia mission. You will have the opportunity to manage multiple initiatives, mobilize cross functional teams, and manage executive expectations. This is a high visibility role that requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to set clear expectations, and the passion to build and launch successful products! While not a requirement, a background in open source software is a plus.
Reporting directly to the Director, Technical Program Management, you will be working closely with product management and engineering leadership to streamline processes; manage milestones, schedules and processes required to track and deliver product; provide analytical guidance to the program team; and provide leadership throughout the entire product lifecycle, communicating and mitigating risks in the context of time-to-market requirements. Most importantly it will be the responsibility of the Technical Program Manager to ensure cross functional stakeholders are aligned to both timelines and the value proposition of the program.
- Manage a cross functional team that successfully delivers and enables product initiatives across the product development life cycle
- Provide transparency into the product life cycle process by making available progress reports and publishing key performance metrics
- Manage rapid prototyping activities and facilitate data driven decision process while following Lean UX and Agile principles
- Work closely with stakeholders, partners, and customers to understand requirements and priorities
- Identify, assess, manage and escalate risks and impediments, as well as drive and manage change across the board
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions and enact lean agile values and practices.
- Institutionalize best practices for Program Management to ensure consistent delivery of high quality products/solutions that delight our customers and partners
- 5+ years of program management experience leading the successful execution of large scale, technology focused, cross functional programs
- 7+ years of project management experience in an Agile environment and working with global organizations
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Familiar with Cloud technologies, web content management, distributed systems, and the latest trends in digital experience management is a plus.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills with audiences ranging from developer to executive.
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote empathetic, collaborative relationships a must
- Experience with FedRAMP, HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, and other compliance regulations and security protocols a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.