Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master
As part of the Product Delivery organization, the Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master will partner with stakeholders at all levels to deliver industry leading HR solutions that are aligned with the strategic vision and goals of PrismHR. The Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master will manage multiple software projects, ensuring that project goals are reached, risks are identified and mitigated, schedules are maintained and adjusted, milestones are documented and standard operating procedures are achieved to meet time sensitive deadlines and ensure quality standards. The Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master will use Agile methodologies, such as daily stand-ups, backlog grooming and sprint planning, to ensure the project team reaches its goals.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads daily SCRUM stand ups, backlog grooming, story pointing, retrospectives and other SCRUM meetings as required
- Regularly maintains and updates sprint and release plans
- Captures Agile metrics to measure project success at the end of each Sprint
- Provides project management, direction, and leadership to team members in order to accomplish defined project deliverable
- Manages all project deliverable to successful completion, leverage project management best practices
- Drives all phases of product development to ensure the timely delivery of quality products
- Works with project teams to create schedules, milestones, and overall plans
- Provides risk assessments for project activities and develops proposed solutions
- Regularly assesses current business practices and makes recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness (Process Improvement)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of project management experience within a SAAS Product Development organization.
- Experience managing Infrastructure or Technical Projects.
- Knowledge of Software Development processes and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage project activities through completion.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple projects under deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Agile /SCRUM/Kanban development methodologies.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) or relevant experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence preferred.