Technical Project Manager
OpenDataSoft is a venture-backed company with headquarters in Boston, USA and Paris, France. Investors include Salesforce, UL, and Aster Capital. OpenDataSoft provides market-leading solutions that redefine data management and data sharing. We are convinced that organizations will create value from their data only if they share it.
Perks: 401k, Gym reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, meditation rooms, fun events (annual company retreat, dinners, kayaking, etc.), paid time off includes US holidays and three (3) to four (4) weeks off, depending on tenure.
OpenDataSoft is expanding its Professional Services&Customer Success Management team with individuals who support customers’ projects and nurture trusted relationships with our clients. Unlike many SaaS companies, our PS/CSM team is more technical and project-oriented than sales, that's why we are looking for a Technical Project Manager.
The team is responsible for maintaining and growing partnerships with our clients and for advising them to maximize value from OpenDataSoft’s solutions, in order to reach client organization’s strategic goals.
The team is organized by geography and by type of clients (cross section of sector and industry). You will gain expertise with deep software and industry knowledge. You will interact with influential decision-makers and doers to drive organizational and technical changes to ensure that clients derive maximum value from OpenDataSoft.
At OpenDataSoft, there is no typical day. You’ll be exposed to a variety of projects teams: operations, user experience, product, frontend and backend developers, marketing and sales.
Technical Project Manager's monitor the client’s product usage, identify areas to improve usage and coordinate internal company activities to address client’s needs. You will be the voice of the client with internal product and development teams.
- Act as the privileged point of contact for clients
- Build strong relationships, as measured by customer retention and growth rates and satisfaction feedback
- Consultative approach to drive solution engagement and expansion, expertise in project management and team’s training.
- Understand the micro and macro goals of clients’ organizations while driving solution deployment and continued usage
- Travel in North America for client meetings and identify expansion opportunities
- Experience working in a client-oriented or professional service-oriented role, with a preference for experience for SaaS or fast-growing company
- Technical expertise in data analysis and visualization. Experience with business intelligence software programs, Excel, HTML, CSS coding, and using APIs.
- Strong ability to adapt to organizational and product changes. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and proactive in addressing challenges.
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills, especially with building collaborative relationships and partnerships
- General knowledge about IoT and Smart City data projects preferred
Rigorously thoughtful, enthusiastic and empathetic