VP of Program Management - Boston
We are looking for an experienced operator to own planning, communication and execution for several complex, strategic projects across the company. You will develop and lead company-level program management, creating a machine that increases the probability and speed of successful outcomes. This includes keeping the right team and function leaders informed for sustainability and continuous improvement.
- Advise and assist other divisions with positioning, development, execution, implementation and follow up regarding various strategic mandates.
- Ensure efficient use of methodology and tools to reach project and mandate objectives and develop performance monitoring indicators and methods.
- Identify problems and roadblocks, and make recommendations to those concerned.
- Oversee the development and updating of policies, standards, models and programs to support the Company’s strategic projects and mandates.
- Play a monitoring role to understand and anticipate trends in the market (e.g. AI/ML ecosystem, competitors’ niches, consumers’ expectations) and carry out the appropriate recommendations to foster development of best practices for the company.
- Experience driving the success of multiple business functions and cross-functional teams within an environment of high intensity and hypergrowth.
- 10-15+ years of overall management experience. Demonstrated skills in managing small teams of technical, operational, and strategy professionals.
- An internal locus of control.
- Great communication skills - personal, written and presentation. You will have to listen a lot, and then convince people to change.
- Comfortable standing alone and taking initiative.
- Experience working across multiple cultures and timezones.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with high levels of an organization.
- Being highly organized and detail-oriented. You will have to drive complex initiatives to completion.
- Strong competence in quantitative analysis and problem solving.
- Drive for results and a strong capacity to influence.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.