Web Team Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs.com is our most valuable digital property where prospective customers discover and purchase our product offerings. Our partners can also access resources and information they need to do their marketing, sales, and service of our products. Formlabs.com also enables existing customers to partner with our customer support and supports regional audiences with country-specific localized sites.
Formlabs is looking for a Web Development Team Lead to take our core experience of formlabs.com to the next level. You will report to our head of global marketing.
- Lead the technical development and architecture of the website (Django CMS, product pages, etc)
- Partner with the growth team to monitor marketing performance ((SEO, CRO, marketing landing pages, etc)
- Grow the UX of our website – we are looking to continue shipping a world class UX on the site, that is also blazing fast
- Collaborate with our systems team to lead the ecommerce and CRM integration (Magento 2, Salesforce) and connected CRO activities
- Have lead technology centered development and developers
- Experience shipping high-quality websites, preferably with ecommerce engines
- Worked with any of the technologies that we use (Django, Magento, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Built a website that conducted at least $10M in annual revenue
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.