Account Advisor, Enterprise Accounts
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop strong consultative relationships with Chain accounts as primary contact at Grubhub, instill trust and loyalty with all corporate contacts and franchise owners
- Expand customer footprint through exemplary customer service and demonstrating Grubhub value proposition
- Educate decision makers about Grubhub, its affiliate sites and all products that will enhance restaurant and diner experience on our platforms
- Introduce and recommend additional Grubhub products to grow partnership
- Complete Account Reviews every three months with corporate primary contacts
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set with Chain account
- Coordinate with other departments for account generation, training on Grubhub tools, and scheduling Go Lives for all locations
- Help your restaurants attract new diners and increase orders while maintaining a high quality of service to diners
- Update and ensure the accuracy and integrity of account information
You Should Have
- Position is Salaried and exempt
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Native-level fluency in English is required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.