BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose software helps public sector CFOs more efficiently access investors in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Since going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Boston and the City of Chicago.
Following our recent Series A round of funding, we are now in the process of scaling our sales force and looking for experienced hunters to complement our team and accelerate our growth by driving new client acquisition and market share.
Do you have what it takes to be a critical member of our team? We are looking for candidates with a demonstrated track record of success selling B2B SaaS solutions with a strong desire to win.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Employing a hunter mentality to build a book-of-business within our target bond market accounts;
- Achieving and exceeding individual sales quotas by running effective sales campaigns which include prospecting, identifying and closing strategic deals - quarterbacking from cold-call to close winning business;
- Executing sales campaigns to net new business - on the phone and in the field;
- Developing and maintaining customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and opportunity identification; and
- Accurately forecasting, tracking and reporting revenue.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years direct sales experience in SaaS B2B environment. Government, finance, business intelligence, analytics or accounting software industry experience is a plus;
- The track record of a proven closer, consistently achieving over 100% of sales quota;
- A highly motivated, competitive and passionate team-player mentality, driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Passion and drive about selling technology that can greatly benefit clients in financial markets;
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions-based selling;
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment with a demonstrated ability to identify and close net new business;
- Highly adaptable mindset, agile in adjusting to organizational change;
- Polished communications with excellent presentation skills; and
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or other related field.
- Cool mission: We’re in the business to help governments save money through technology. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by Bondlink with zero cost to employee.
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.