MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
With a growing client list of business clients in the middle market and we’re looking to add an inside sales Account Executive to our organization to handle the demand. If you are passionate about working in sales and driving customer success, you should give us a call.
You will be responsible for managing an assigned list of business contacts, responding to their demand, and calling on them directly to generate more demand. The goal is to sell the MineralTree solution to business customers and guarantee that our customers are delighted by the product and customer experience.
Our corporate culture is one in which intelligent, energetic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive. This position is based in our Cambridge, MA offices. Remote or home-based candidates will NOT be considered.
- Operate as the lead Point of Contact for any matters specific to your prospects & customers. Once orders are received, the account is ported over to the On-boarding and Implementation team
- Follow up with leads in a timely & professional manner
- Work the phones with structured cold calling into named prospect accounts
- Help qualify warm sales leads via online databases and outbound calling
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our solutions in order to persuade them to take the next step in the sales process
- Help from time-to-time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, tradeshows, etc)
- Clear, concise and consistent follow up via e-mail
- Proactively provide a thorough understanding of the company’s products, plans and services
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide constant feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports)
- Utilize sales force automation in accordance with company policies (Salesforce.com, add-on’s, and dialer technology)
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales. Navigate to key decision-makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close on appointments
- 4+ years of sales inside sales experience, telesales experience, other relevant experience
- Track record of quota attainment
- Background in selling SaaS is a plus. Background in ERP solutions a BIG plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn MineralTree’s software solution, & communicate, present, demo, and influence credibly
- Must reside within the greater Boston area (daily commute to Cambridge) – this is not a telecommute-capable role
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.