Do you have a passion for driving change in education? Ellevation is looking for an Account Manager to spearhead year-to-year K-12 district renewals and expansions, focusing primarily on Ellevation’s best-in-class Instructional Strategies product to support classroom instruction for ELs. As an Account Manager, you will play a key role on our Sales Team responsible for helping Ellevation partner districts broaden district adoption in order to achieve company revenue targets. You will also play a key role in identifying regional trends, collecting feedback from partners, and collaborating with our Product and Engineering teams to inform product development. And most importantly, you will help thousands of educators take advantage of a software solution that helps English Language Learners achieve their highest aspirations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute territory-level sales strategy focused on exceeding renewal and expansion revenue goals meeting or exceeding ~$1MM
- Act as key relationship manager monitoring account health and ensuring ongoing adoption and engagement throughout the district. Exhibit confidence in problem solving and consulting with districts to ensure success of Ellevation and their EL programs.
- Expand district partners in territory to our best-in-class Strategies product to support instruction for EL students
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing teams to create a market strategy focused on district Curriculum and Instruction teams
- Identify risks that may impact the success of Ellevation within the district and proactively determine mitigating actions necessary to resolve issues
- Monitor and maintain high levels of partner satisfaction, while managing partner expectations
- 2+ years Account Management experience, preferably with a SaaS product
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Motivated and driven to be successful through continuous personal improvement in a competitive selling environment
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Experience and knowledge of the ELL landscape
- Experience successfully selling to the K-12 market
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here’s some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment
Learn more about our team here: https://ellevationeducation.com/culture