Business Development Representative
Who we are:
With our smart cloud platform, M&A professionals can run their playbooks for due diligence, post-merger integration, divestiture, etc. Our customers achieve significant benefits such as 40% reduction in post-merger integration time. Over 250 global companies and top M&A consultants, e.g., Daimler, HP Enterprise, Nokia, Philips, Telstra, Verizon, McKinsey, and PwC depending on Midaxo every day. We have tripled our headcount over the past two years and are continuing to grow rapidly.
We are on a mission to help companies systemize and digitize their M&A processes. For large companies to continue to grow, it is crucial that they turn to M&A. And yet, over 70% of M&A deals fail. M&A teams rely on antiquated, old school technology like spreadsheets and PowerPoint to manage one of the more complex business processes, and we aim to fix that. Midaxo’s groundbreaking platform removes the need for disparate, manual tools, and is revolutionizing the world of M&A.
Our Sales Development Representatives are talented, hungry individuals who thrive on the challenge of bringing this message to the market and disrupting the industry. Our headcount has tripled over the past year, so it is crucial that we have A players as we continue to expand our team.
What we are looking for:
- You have the drive to become an expert in high-volume prospecting, and want to build the ability to win over high-level executives and build pipeline.
- You believe you would be stellar at converting inbound leads to sales opportunities.
- You want to learn to become a ruthless qualifier with a consultative approach on cold calls.
- You are a highly coachable high performer, with the drive to become our next top-performing Account Executive.
- Your passion and adaptability to change mean that you are excited to step up and contribute to other areas of the business.
- Your middle name is “GSD.”
What you will be doing:
- Scheduling discovery calls for Sales Executives.
- Sharing prospecting best practices with the team to continuously improve our outreach.
- Crushing daily activity metrics as well as a monthly quota for discovery calls booked and dollars sourced.
- BS or BA Degree
- A proven track record of success
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience in lead generation, and/or sales a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling is a plus
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Equity in a high-growth potential startup
- Flexible hours and potential to work from home
- Healthcare coverage including dental and vision
- A collaborative, forward-thinking, and fun work environment
- An exciting, diverse, and supportive international team
- Board game nights, mid-day meditations, cocktail soirees, and more!
We look forward to hearing from you!