Business Development Representative
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also out-behave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next generation of global and domestic payment solutions.
Because of our innovation and leadership, Flywire has been named one of the top 2019 startups to watch, most recently securing our Round D funding over $100M.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Sales team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
We are interviewing for a June, 1st start date. You will help Flywire grow by generating and influencing new business through inbound and outbound activities at North American Target accounts. This is achieved through working closely with Field Sales and Marketing. Together you will create and prioritize strategic target account lists and sales plays within a defined territory that will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere.
Our BDR team is the first touchpoint in the sales process. You will drive the qualification of inbound and outbound inquiries through direct phone and email outreach; flexibility and a desire to build something from the beginning is important to you.
As a BDR, you will consistently help influence and drive a high quality and strategic pipeline through deep discovery and research. It is the BDR’s responsibility to engage, qualify, and inspire our prospects. You will fuel the revenue engine for Flywire -- creating & influencing new opportunities with various executive persona’s and industries.
Our BDR team prospects into a diverse set of industries across our three core verticals, Education, Healthcare and Commercial
- Utilize highly targeted, account-based strategies to generate meetings
- Research accounts and contacts to understand the proper prospecting approach
- Utilize outbound calling, social media, and email to stay in contact with all prospects, cultivating and maintaining their awareness
- Team with sales to support targeted, account-based prospecting
- Learn and maintain industry knowledge and competitive trends
- Fully understand and internalize value propositions
- Use Salesforce to stay organized, plan your day, and ensure that daily activity metrics are met
- Master messaging relevant to market dynamics
- Tap into industry sites, social networks, and databases to uncover useful information to personalize outreach
FlyMate skills and qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree
- The ability to demonstrate a results oriented and consultative sales approach.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM.