Business Intelligence Analyst
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia’s Enterprise Applications team focuses on the development and flow of data across internal applications. Acquia is looking for a dedicated Business Intelligence Analyst to drive forward the implementation of our BI platform. This individual will be responsible for the development and successful follow through of our BI roadmap initiatives as well the day-to-day system administration surrounding the platform.
- Develop expertise in the various systems Acquia uses internally - particularly focused around the data structure and corresponding processes that impact the data
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify key business questions and develop automated reporting from data extraction to visualization
- Build individual and department level dashboards pertaining to key business initiatives outlined by senior management
- Champions data initiatives by refining processes and data structures to ensure scalable reporting solutions
- Combines and transforms data from multiple sources using a mix of MySQL and Domo’s in-platform ETL tools
- Establish best practices, audit data for accuracy and oversee permissions and security within Domo
- Works in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Demonstrates flexibility to the needs of the business
- Delivers on service commitments and established or agreed upon deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar.
- 1-2 years SQL/MySQL experience
- Experience using a business intelligence platform such as Domo (preferred) or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, experience developing requirements from stakeholders and translating into actionable plan
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with ETL software and/or relational databases
- Extreme attention to detail and passion for data
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Excel and data analysis skills, (PivotTables, SumIfs, Vlookups etc)
- Experience with R a plus