Channel Account Manager: Technology
Greater Boston Area
Channel Account Managers (CAM) at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on developing our technology partner ecosystem. Their efforts lead to accelerated growth for both our partners and Klaviyo while also furthering their own careers. At Klaviyo, CAMs pride themselves on being marketing, technology, and product experts who focus on helping our technology partners grow.
At Klaviyo, our CAMs support the full life cycle of our technology partners -- from qualification to product adoption and partner relationships -- all while developing net new relationships. The best CAMs are able to be proficient in Klaviyo’s product, develop deep relationships, and work to uncover new opportunities. CAM’s will work closely with sales, product, marketing, and customer success to make sure our technology partners are set up for success and moving in the right direction.
- Develop business with new technology partners.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product.
- \Work with your technology partners to develop new leads for Klaviyo.
- Train and educate our technology partners on Klaviyo’s product and present Klaviyo’s market visionDevelop and cultivate relationships.
- Travel: up to 25% to meet and develop relationships with our technology partners.
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Have channel or sales experience.
- Have 5+ years of SaaS or sales experience.
- Have 2+ years of MarTech experience Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educated technology partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply here.
Read Full Job Description