Channel Customer Success Manager
Greater Boston Area
Channel Customer Success Managers (cCSMs) at Klaviyo play a critical role in developing and supporting our agency partner ecosystem. Our Partner Program mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our partners and their customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and account management skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed their expectations. We are looking for a cCSM who is passionate about providing the best experience to agency partners and their end clients as they scale their businesses with Klaviyo.
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 30-40 agency partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Channel Managers as a partner team to provide a world-class program experience to our agency partners.
- Support agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance.
- Work to set priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall channel client health and performance.
- Act as an internal advocate for agency partners, providing feedback to leadership, product, and partner marketing based on partner needs.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product and email marketing strategy.
- Travel: up to 15%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/events
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience managing and nurturing complex partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS or email marketing.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users and/or partners.
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how agencies’ businesses operate.
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Track record of managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are. Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, please apply!
Read Full Job Description