Channel Development Executive
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for sharp, driven, and intellectually curious business development professionals to help PI recruit Certified Partners, who make it possible to get to the mission of “Better Work, Better World.” Working with our Partners, the Channel Development Executive will work in the most visible and fast-growing part of our business, bringing in new firms to the PI community by sharing the vision of a mutually beneficial partnership. The ideal candidate has a sense of urgency, loves to have their finger on the pulse of things, and can speak to the challenges of consultative sales.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Identify and engage prospective Certified Partners who can sell, deliver, and support PI solutions
- Cultivate relationships with C-suite and senior executives at prospective Partner firms – you know how to sit down and diagnose business needs, and what you can offer to help
- Qualify prospective partners – you use both subjective and objective measures to understand and communicate whether a lead is worth pursuing
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective Partner opportunities
- Represent PI as a spokesperson and evangelist at regional and national events
Should you apply? If you’ve got all of these, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these, we still want to hear about them!
- 3-5 years (more experience is great too) of relevant business development, channel development, alliance development, and/or sales experience
- Experience leveraging and using CRM a plus
- Business acumen and executive gravitas – you know how to get to the heart of what others care about, and you get there with polish and concision
- World-class communication skills
- 10-20% travel - a perfect role if you’ve been eyeing elite status on that one airline
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.