Channel Program Manager
DataRobot is looking for a Channel Program Manager based in our Boston office. The Channel Program Manager will be responsible for the rollout, delivery, management and evolution of channel programs which will serve DataRobot’s world class partners.
The Channel Program Manager possesses excellent organizational, analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in channel program management with a deep understanding of partner programs, messaging, analytics as well as working with business systems and operations teams.
- Create program collateral which outlines the benefits, terms, rules of engagement that supports the channel program globally.
- Define, create and coordinate sales training and technical enablement programs.
- Implement changes in Salesforce.com, the DataRobot Partner Portal and other core business systems to ensure alignment with Partner Program.
- Create internal and external partner program communications (monthly newsletter etc) and manage communications calendar.
- Consult with DataRobot teams to design and implement business processes and rules of engagement.
- Track and report key performance metrics tied to the business objectives
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 times per quarter
- 5+ years experience in Partner Program Management, Sales Operations, Partner Sales Programs,
- Channel Sales and/or Marketing related roles.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive program requirements.
- Strong Salesforce.com skills and the ability to quickly get up to speed on complimentary business systems.
- Solid understanding of data analysis and communicating insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and project management skills to complete tasks as scheduled.
- Highly skilled relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive program success.
- An unparalleled work ethic and appetite to drive results.
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required.