Customer Success Analyst
Greater Boston Area
We are seeking competitive, articulate, and curious individuals with an appreciation of the opportunity afforded by a dynamic, high-growth company and industry. We value employees with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex materials effectively and simply.
At LogicManager, customer success is our top priority and our Customer Success team plays a primary role in ensuring our company’s and our customers’ success & growth. Primarily, the customer success team works consultatively with existing LogicManager customers to help grow and expand their programs. This includes identifying expansion opportunities, conducting product demonstrations, proof of concepts, and facilitating contract negotiations.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts, proactively identifying and executing on customer upselling, and cross-sell opportunities
- Collaborate with Advisory Analyst team to employ effective strategies for customer retention
- Prospect new leads, conduct product demos, and lead contract and pricing negotiations
- Contributing to product development and enhancements
- Gaining exposure to corporations of all sizes, job functions, and industries
- Proving insights to organizations on industry trends and best practices
- Analyzing and interpret organizational data
- Assisting organizations in demonstrating business value to their Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- BA/BS Undergraduate Degree
- Consultative/strategic selling, Customer Success, Inside Sales, Business Development, and/or Account Management experience a plus
- 0-3 years experience in customer-facing roles (internship or prior employment) is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description