Customer Success Enablement Director
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Do you have the ability to engage with the best customer success talent and team with them to help them achieve their highest output?
Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through your technology?
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Customer Success Organization by hiring a Customer Success Enablement Director to develop and enable top execution talent. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
As the Customer Success Enablement Director, you will report to the Global Senior Director, Digital Execution Practice and your mission will be to build and strengthen the capabilities of the Mendix Customer Success Teams through best practice program creation and curation.
- Partnering in close in collaboration with internal stakeholders (Expert Services, Customer Success Management, Support, Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Specialists, etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve success, productivity, resulting in an on-going prioritized global enablement program
- Driving a formal cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual best practice learning programs and events that enhance the capabilities and productivity of the incumbent Customer Success organization
- Growing and measuring the Customer Success organization's ability to execute to expected standards of performance through online and face – face interactions
- Capturing “Voice of Field”, keeping a pulse on the customer environment as well as field personnel to drive adjustments and ensure programs stay relevant, timely and impactful
- Creating the global customer reference program
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to create and arm the team with content and assets and ensure they remain current
- Tracking and reporting on the Customer Success Organization’s level of readiness against ramp, capability and success expectations
- A proven track record of “hands on” creation and delivery of impactful change and/or best practice programs of enterprise success teams
- Experience with customer journey design, curriculum creation and/or competence development programs
- Strong customer success acumen and a passion for technology
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion when it comes to helping others succeed – we want somebody that is passionate about helping others become A Players
- Strong presentation capabilities
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
- High energy and attention to detail
- This is a global role so travel is to be expected
- Fluent in English
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description