Customer Success Manager
At ProfitWell, customer experience is core to everything we do. Our Product Team's top priority is to make our customers successful and to ensure that their experience using ProfitWell is delightful, by delivering high-quality, speedy, personable and conversational support.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for the success of our customers. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of ProfitWell, you will act both as an advocate for our product, and as a champion for our users. Your job is to ensure that ProfitWell customers have the best experience possible, no matter what channel they choose to contact us. We take customer service seriously and this position is essential to the team's success. This is the perfect role for someone looking to get into Product Management, Product Marketing, and Sales.
ProfitWell Customer Success Manager:
- Customer advocate embedded within our product development team
- Works on the product team and is a value driver
- Primarily uses messaging to handle customer needs
- Spends the day innovating to have a smaller queue the next day (while working through the queue)
- Updates help documentation to ensure customers never ask the same question twice
- Has many customer support conversations, but also builds the system and culture to enable everyone in the company to support our customers
- Advocates for top customer requests in person with the product and dev teams daily
- Educates the internal teams and customers on new product features
- Drives NPS along with the rest of the company via a customer focused mission
- Owns both customer and internal customer needs with the product
- Has a career path through customer success or into inside sales, product marketing, and product management
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not intimidated by the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You have experience and/or interest in Product Management.
- You have previously worked with chat based customer support for a web-based application.
- You have experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment.
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee owned
- Time when you need - flexible hours and vacation
- Your success is our success - we invest in our employees and provide opportunities for you to set and reach stretch goals
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Incredible career development in a rapidly growing company
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands