Customer Success Manager
Mobile Engagement Consultant
Localytics provides a digital engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, The New York Times, Microsoft, and The Weather Channel. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences.
The Mobile Engagement Consultants is our take on Customer Success Management. As a Mobile Engagement Consultant (MEC) you will be responsible for the overall success of a portfolio of Localytics customers. You will lead all client engagements, coordinating a cross-functional team that spans Sales, Services, Support, and others. To become a trusted advisor, you will need to become an expert on Localytics’ product, use-cases and mobile engagement best practices.
What You'll Do
- Drive adoption and growth within your accounts.
- Deliver strategic best practices to customers to help them maximize the value of Localytics and improve their overall mobile app strategy.
- Partner with Sales to help ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Ensure smooth handoffs from Sales to Onboarding and from Onboarding to Mobile Engagement Consulting
- Contribute to development of industry-leading mobile engagement best practices.
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the Localytics product by every user.
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring alignment with key goals at all levels or the organization.
- Report and track customers through the risk escalation process.
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars and blogs.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience working in customer success at a SaaS company
- 5+ years of total work experience
- Technically-oriented and enjoys learning the nuances of technical product
- Experience working on enterprise accounts
- Strong problem-solving ability -- always looking for smarter, better ways to achieve a goal
- Experience with these types of engagements with customers:
- Executive business reviews
- Creating structured programs to drive adoption at low-usage accounts
- Creating & executing against a success Plan/project plan