Customer Success Manager
riskmethods was recognized as a 2019 Top Place to Work in Boston!
riskmethods is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the team in our Boston office! The Customer Success team represents riskmethods every day with our customer base, providing them with a world class experience and ensuring the full utilization of our solution. By leading seamless customer onboarding, hosting product training sessions, driving product adoption, and providing ongoing support throughout the customer life cycle, CSMs are the driving force behind our incredibly low customer churn rate.
If you want to be part of rapidly growing company that is revolutionizing the way companies manage risk in their supply chain, then look no further!
What you will do:
- Develop and nurture the customer relationship, demonstrating the ability to earn customer trust and confidence.
- Act as the main point of contact in the technical onboarding of new customers.
- Provide project management and consultation for customers throughout initial roll-out and post go-live.
- Utilize internal tools and processes to efficiently manage accounts.
- Proactively identify challenges and opportunities to secure role as customer’s trusted adviser and business partner.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to achieve consensus and drive results.
- Lead product demos with customer stakeholders.
- Act as subject matter expert for all product enhancements and updates, constantly integrating into appropriate client plans.
- Maximize cross sell and up sell opportunities within existing customer base for sales reps to close.
- Identify training opportunities for customers and lead training sessions.
- Discover, monitor, and eliminate at risk accounts by implementing mitigation strategies with sales team collaboration.
Who you are:
- You have a deep passion for customer service and success.
- You're a self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- You have strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You've gained extensive professional experience in establishing and cultivating long-term relationships.
- You are highly motivated and understand and value a team environment.
- You're comfortable working with senior and executive management both internally and externally
- You have demonstrated success with software solutions, including onboarding and customer support
What we offer:
- A beautiful and modern office in the Fort Point neighborhood of Boston’s Seaport District, just minutes from South Station.
- A relaxed work atmosphere with plenty of team events.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation benefits to make life and work easier for you.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and cold brew coffee on tap.
- A fitness/health/wellness reimbursement.
- Adjustable desks that allow you to stand or sit while you work.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS leader with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
Our values are:
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at [email protected]
riskmethods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive workplace for our riskbusters. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.