Director, Affiliate Sales
Cogo Labs is hunting for a forward thinking and aggressive sales leader to drive our affiliate marketing business to the next level. With a team of experienced Account Managers already managing a solid base of existing partners, you will be in a position to hit the ground running as we look to significantly increase this portion of our business. We use our extensive data assets to deliver consistently strong results for partners on their performance marketing campaigns and are excited about what we can achieve with this data-driven approach under the right leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from a strong 4-year program — your major could have been almost anything, but strong analytical thinking and communication skills are a must
- Significant experience in selling and partnering with advertisers in adtech / performance marketing fields with a strong and demonstrable track record of individual sales performance — consistently exceeding quotas, rapid increases in scope/shape of responsibilities, and a history of top performance amongst peers
- Three to five years of sales leadership experience — in a team lead or manager position you will have been responsible for the performance of three to six sales reps, including training, coaching, goal setting, and performance evaluation
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new grad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.