Enterprise Account Executive
We are on a mission to help companies systemize and digitize their M&A processes. For large companies to continue to grow, it is crucial that they turn to M&A. And yet, over 70% of M&A deals fail. M&A teams rely on antiquated, old school technology like spreadsheets and PowerPoint to manage one of the more complex business processes, and we aim to fix that. Midaxo’s groundbreaking platform removes the need for disparate, manual tools, and is revolutionizing the world of M&A.
Midaxo’s cloud platform enables the buy-side to execute M&A more systematically, collaboratively, and efficiently from deal identification through integration. Midaxo customers capture significant business benefits, e.g., 50% shorter due diligence. Improving their M&A success rate, they also achieve lower risk, better compliance, and constant improvement in their deal execution. Today, Midaxo supports 200+ global companies and top M&A consultants, e.g., Daimler, HP Enterprise, Nokia, Philips, Verizon.
Our Account Executives are talented, hungry individuals who thrive on the challenge of bringing this message to the market and disrupting the industry. Our headcount has tripled over the past year, so it is crucial that we have A players as we continue to expand our team.
You may be our next rock star if:
- You spent the last 2 years (or more) exceeding a sales quota
- You are selling SaaS to business units and key personas that include CSO, C-Levels, VPs, & Directors in Corporate Development and PMO
- You are navigating complex, multi-year deals with multiple stakeholders over 3-6 months (evangelizing Midaxo does not happen overnight)
- You are managing a book of Net-New Named Accounts with Enterprise organizations (ranging from $500MM - $Billions in revenue to sell into)
- You have creativity working with Marketing and SDRs to generate demand within your Accounts •Professional Sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process
- You have a high degree of Business Acumen and ability to understand and adapt value props to differing industries
- Your passion and adaptability to change mean that you are excited to step up and contribute to other areas of the business.
- Your middle name is “GSD.”
More tangible responsibilities include:
- Meeting a doable quota of $600K annual contract value (ACV).
- Training and mentoring Sales Development Representatives on the team.
- Collaborating with other AEs and Management to improve our sales strategy and process.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of demonstrable success with meeting established sales quotas, ideally at a SaaS/tech company
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Equity in a high-growth potential startup
- Flexible hours and potential to work from home
- Healthcare coverage including dental and vision
- A collaborative, forward-thinking, and fun work environment
- An exciting, diverse, and supportive international team
- Board game nights, mid-day meditations, cocktail soirees, and more!
Interested? In your application, please submit:
- Your résumé
- Cover letter telling us about yourself, your education, your experience and accomplishments. List any specific skills or previous projects that make you stand out.
- Your desired salary
We look forward to hearing from you!
For specific questions, reach out to: