Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Enterprise Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing Fuze, with a Focus on Retention, Adoption around our communications and SaaS products, as well as looking for opportunities for expansion – increasing the Value customer finds from our suite of products. CSMs are regularly talking to customers and assisting with needs such as general account questions, service adds, project coordination, and facilitating occasional Billing and Support resolution. Customer Success Managers must be able to communicate new services and products to both C-Level business owners as well as technical users (e.g. IT Managers, Helpdesk Managers, etc). A high degree of understanding of technical terminology and a keen desire to learn is considered advantageous and pivotal to this role. If you’re looking to find a great deal of variety in your day-to-day initiatives, this role will not disappoint. If you like to dive right in and roll up your sleeves and play a key role in maintaining solid business relationships and building new ones, the Customer Success team is the place to be!
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for ongoing relationship management of current customer base
- Responsible for retaining established clients and maintaining customer references
- Able to educate customers on Fuze product offerings and services
- Assist project managers during client on boarding process
- Manage and coordinate solving conflicts
- Occasional travel is required, onsite customer visits for major clients
What You'll Need:
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to strategically manage a portfolio of customers
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer relationship management / account management
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Experience working in a hi-tech setting is preferred
- Flexibility to working in a dynamic work environment is essential
- Willingness to build professional relationships with customers in addition to maintaining existing customer base relations.
- Able to work in a team environment but also able to work independently
Bachelor's Degree Required or equivalent experience