Enterprise Sales Engineer
As Senior Enterprise Sales Engineer, you’ll support the technical demands of our sales team. You’ll bring your gravitas to the sales process, and function as the CEM creditable expert who can explain, demo and through a proof-of-value articulate how the Everbridge platform and suite of solutions will work to solve prospect needs. Due to the product’s scale and sophistication, and our fast moving, highly entrepreneurial environment we are seeking a highly technical, yet sales focused sales engineer.
About the Team:
- The Senior Sales Engineers are the primary presales technical resource for the Everbridge Strategic Account Executives and work with our largest and most complex clients and prospects. The Senior Sales Engineers evangelize, demonstrate, and prove the Everbridge Critical Event Management (CEM) platform to business and technical users including C level executives.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Support several named strategic account reps by serving as the go-to sales engineering partner
- Serve as the closer in your sales meetings, bringing your technical expertise to bear on customer challenges
- Work within a larger field services organization and partner with engagement managers to ensure flawless deployment of complex solutions
- Work with Internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking to meet client needs
- Provide technical expertise regarding relational data structures, XML/SOAP, middleware architectures, and REST APIs
- Provide consultative expertise to prospects around their operational processes’ and the impact of automated response management to drive higher availability of services and lower operational costs
- Respond to technical elements of RFP/RFI/Security Questionnaires
- Facilitate technical sales workshops and conducting pilots to address defined business challenges
- Create high-level functional specifications detailing client requirements for customizations and integrations to third party systems
- Leverage your product and market experience to help train new reps and engineers
- 3+ years of experience in technical sales engineering role, with an overall focus on closing quality sales opportunities
- Seasoned technical skills as well as well-honed sales skills. Must have the ability to adeptly navigate sales situations, and close clients when appropriate
- Ability to present to, persuade, and evangelize to C-level prospects
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Willing and able to travel approximately 50%
- Self-directed and able to work as part of a remote team
- Experience with enterprise sales to Fortune 500 companies
- Experience using Meddic, Sandler, SPIN and other sales methodologies
- Experience using SalesForce
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Story-value based selling vs. product-feature based selling
- Previous experience in Product Management, Customer Success or Professional Services roles a plus
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.