Enterprise Sales Executive
- Achieves target of $2M in ACV once ramped.
- Navigate a consensus based sales process and ensure that all decision makers are fully educated.
- Present LevelUp in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Maintain forecasts in Salesforce that are 90% accurate.
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Excellent written and presentation skills for in-person or web based meetings
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker.
- Can effectively give a virtual or in-person presentation. Does not rely on reading. Can adapt on the fly. Can hold a room full of people’s attention.
- Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive. Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles
- Lives up to verbal and written commitments, regardless of personal cost.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Has utmost honesty and integrity and does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust, maintains confidence. Speaks truthfully.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, POS and hospitality experience is desired.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
About Us LevelUp, a GrubHub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.