Hybrid Account Executive
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
As a Hybrid Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to travel into a remote territory to engage with customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies.
Excelling when working at the senior executive levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Developing opportunities and sales accounts across North America
- Identifying and qualifying high value opportunities for Mendix
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Software sales experience (2-5 years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- High Energy and attention to detail
- Ability to travel extensively across North America
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
Read Full Job Description