Inside Sales Manager
Greater Boston Area
We are looking for an inside sales representative that has been promoted to a team lead and would like a further promotion to Inside Sales Manager to build a new team at LogicManager.
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience who:
• Has high emotional intelligence - you are genuinely thoughtful in your interaction with others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team and your customers, and adapting your communication accordingly.
• Is a problem solver - you have a track record of leading and empowering others towards driving improvement while navigating change. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
• Has a commitment to achievement - you have a "never quit" attitude, and get buy-in to achieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
• Is data-driven - you leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs that matter to the individuals on our team.
• Uses good judgment - especially when tasked with difficult decisions. You are a person who exudes good judgment in decision making.
• Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you will be doing on the Business Development team at LogicManager:
- Use outbound conversation sales techniques and technologies to identify and engage potential prospects
- Coach the team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Guide the team on best practices for activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Act as a role model and leader within the sales organization
- Motivate, manage, coach and scale a team of Conversational Sales Reps.
- Drive consistency with lead follow-up, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Analyze metrics and performance of team to identify areas for coaching
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development teams
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience, reaching a position of team lead
- Strong communication skills using phone and social media tools
- Proven track record of consistent success as an individual contributor
- Desire to learn, motivated and self-starter
- Proven track record of increased team performance and production
- Ability to accurately forecast team performance
- Internal drive for excellence, and a strong desire to learn by doing
- Embraced change in a face paced environment
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description