Inside Sales Representative, Payroll
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a Payroll & Labor Sales Representative, you will be part of a new and growing team at Toast. This person wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants manage and connect with their employees. You will help Toast find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers. Your primary goal will be to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling Toast’s Payroll & Labor suite to the SMB market. If you like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant or payroll industry, and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively, join us.
What you will do:
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from initial call to close
- Learn the Toast Labor & Payroll system and become a product expert
- Phases of the sales cycle include: identifying and developing leads, video meetings with clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, booking goals, and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about Toast’s Payroll & Labor products through presentations and product demonstrations
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position Toast Payroll & Labor in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1+ years closing sales experience with ability to meet & exceed performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A keenly developed competitive, self-driven nature
- The ability to deal with objections
- Preferably have an Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- HRIS, Payroll and POS experience is desired but not required