Key Account Manager
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
At Threat Stack, we’re building a continuous monitoring platform specifically targeted at the challenges of cloud security for elastic infrastructure. Our platform gives our customers deep visibility into their systems’ behaviors and helps to identify potentially anomalous actions of users and processes.
Threat Stack is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to partner with and grow our largest accounts. If you’ve been a top performer, enjoy complex challenges, and want the opportunity to own your book, then this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Forecast and track key account metrics, renewals and expansion revenue.
- Penetrate book of business. Identify key business leaders to build and maintain long-term relationships.
- Develop and own the strategy to grow and maintain your book of business.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of our customer’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Work as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenges
- Meet overall renewal and expansion goals.
What You’ll Bring
- Consistently exceeded quota quarter over quarter and year of year
- 5+ years of key account management in high technology-related sales
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus