Order Management Analyst
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Under supervision of the Finance Director (and eventually the Order Management Manager) this exciting role will join the Finance Operations/ Order Management team. Responsibilities will include providing timely order validation based on CarGurus policies and procedures. Reviewing customer documentation, order entry details, order acceptance, and fulfillment. This position will work closely with many different departments at CG and will require excellent communication and cross-departmental cohesion.
What You'll Do:
- Perform a detailed finance review and validation of contracts and order documentation in SalesForce to ensure compliance with operational and internal control policies and procedures
- Review contracts and order documentation for completeness and accuracy within the defined turn around time
- Create and manage exception reports to identify variances
- Work through complex and/or customized deal structures and elevate issues to appropriate parties for resolution and approval
- Identify areas of improvement in the order management process to improve efficiency
- Function as a key liaison between the Finance, Sales and Sales Operations departments to ensure connectivity and synergy of process
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with Order Management, Sales Ops, or Deal Desk
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or NetSuite is preferred
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high volume/fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick to learn and embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Ability to work closely with peers, as well as be a self-motivated team player
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.