Partner Development Associate
Do you have a passion for driving change in education? We're looking for an energetic and highly motivated Partner Development Associate to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will play a critical role in the Ellevation sales process. Through outbound prospecting and lead generation activities with school district leaders, you will identify, nurture, and deliver high-quality sales opportunities to our Sales team. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the K-12 market, has strong writing and communication skills, and is prepared to work hard to build the business and improve outcomes for others.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and develop new K-12 district sales opportunities within an assigned territory through direct email marketing efforts, referrals from in-field conferences and events, and cold calling
- Prioritize & engage prospective K-12 district partners and schedule virtual demo meetings for assigned sales team members
- Articulate the value of Ellevation to prospective K-12 district partners while gathering insight about their goals and needs to support product demo
- Initiate consistently high volume of daily outbound calls to drive consistent weekly lead generation
- Become a trusted resource for ELL professionals by nurturing leads through targeted sharing of content and other information
- Maintain accurate information and activity tracking in Salesforce.com
- Work with all members of the marketing team to ensure email messaging and content is relevant to the needs of school district educators we serve
- 1+ year of professional experience, preferably K-12 teaching experience or experience at companies that serve K-12 educators/students
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Motivated and driven to be successful through continuous personal improvement
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Interested in sales and marketing, and joining a competitive selling environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 700 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans, here’s some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Opportunity for career progression and income advancement
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, bean bag chairs, and darts
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment
Learn more about our team here: https://ellevationeducation.com/culture