We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Partnerships Account Executive for DraftKings, you will focus on supporting the user acquisition strategy for our affiliate and partnership marketing team. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our partnership program. This role will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing and work very closely with Analytics, Product, and other Marketing teams.
What you’ll do as a Partnership Account Executive:
- Managing account relationships.
- You will be accountable for helping the team hit its acquisition targets and optimizing existing partner relations.
- Work with Manager to create and execute marketing strategies.
- Use software to improve, optimize, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supporting marketing team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Analytical field.
- Experience in some of the following: Direct Marketing, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, or Financial Skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to collaborate with other teams.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- PC Proficiency with MS Office Suite skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PPT.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.