Partnerships Program Support
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
As Partnerships Program Support, you’ll take the lead in optimizing brand exposure for our growing company. As an ambassador for the Formlabs story, you will organize promotional events as well as workshop and training programs, acting as the point-person and advocate for our user community workflow. In this dynamic role, you will launch initiatives to engage current and future users for programming in roadshows, conferences and other digital campaigns. If you are a creative problem solver with excellent communication skills and a passion for inspiring and motivating others, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Grow relationships and build co-marketing initiatives with partners in the Formlabs workflow, from Super Users to major players in the software and hardware industries
- Collaborate with marketing partners to plan and support events, workshops and training programs for potential customers
- Lead user conference initiatives to completion (from program planning, production, speaker management and post-event analysis)
- Help scale Formlabs Roadshow programming by engaging current and future users across the country with industry panels, workshops, product demos and other experiential initiatives.
- Own the Ambassador Program by identifying and growing the Formlabs Super User community through building engaging programming
- Have experience owning marketing campaigns (digital and event programming)
- Are eager to tackle business opportunities with creative problem solving and a “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about forming connections and inspiring potential customers as an ambassador for our company brand
- Are analytical with the ability to evaluate campaign effectiveness, understand the marketing funnel and optimize for specific and measurable results
- Detail-oriented, with solid project management and organizational skills
- Ability to own and drive projects that haven’t been done before; connecting the dots and leverage resources to maximize impact
- Have excellent communication skills
- Excited and knowledgeable about 3D printing and its ecosystem
- Sensitivity to the needs of this industry and its players
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.