SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. Our award-winning technology solutions allow businesses to build and deliver the highest quality and best performing software possible.
We are looking for a sales leader to help make a meaningful impact on our team in 2019 and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to coach and mentor a team of reps in a high-velocity sales model while continuing to drive results. If you are passionate about coaching and want an opportunity to make a difference, this might be the job for you.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of a team of ~10 sales executives
- Scale the team; Hire, onboard and coach top talent
- Identify best practices to optimize day-to-day productivity
- Coach team deliver the best customer experience for buyers; Emphasize customer satisfaction through the sales process
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and operationalize sales strategy
- Create a positive team culture while managing individual performances
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years of individual sales experience; 2+ years of sales management (preferably in tech)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Team player who is enthusiastic, driven, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Experience driving new business growth/ working at a high velocity company
- Data-driven decision mentality; Ability to identify and coach individuals using key metrics
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Experience mentoring and developing best-in-class talent and creating a positive team culture
- Track record of success in overachieving targets
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.