Relationship Development Representative
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based (near South Station) software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time Relationship Development Representative to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be instrumental in facilitating the gifting motion for our Sales team, including list building, selecting gifts, and crafting messaging. We are seeking passionate and hungry candidates looking to begin a career in marketing that can help us continue to scale our Alyce For Alyce (A4A) strategy.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS...
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing teams to identify target accounts and audiences for A4A campaigns.
- Support our Operations team with address and contact validation for our target lists.
- Confirm gift selections and craft compelling, hyper-personalized and human-first gift messages to deliver a best in class, surprise and delight experience for each prospect.
- Manage tight campaign deadlines to ensure we keep pace with our enthusiastic business goals.
- Assist Marketing Ops Coordinator in reporting campaign performance results to the Director of Demand Gen.
- Support the Marketing & Sales teams with unique tasks and projects (Hey - we're moving at lighting speed! Something is always bound to pop up).
- Want to break into a marketing career within an early stage startup?
- Thrive in a smaller, rapidly evolving work environment?
- Have impeccable written skills?
- Consider yourself a people connector that prides themselves on relationships built?
- Love process and obsess over the details without compromise of creativity?
- Work autonomously all the while thinking team first?
- Have an eye for perfection that just won't settle for "good enough"?
- Have experience using Salesforce CRM?