Revenue Operations Associate
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale securely, meeting complex cloud security needs by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and compliance gaps in real time. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to empower security and operations teams to better manage risk and compliance across their entire infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid-cloud, and containerized environments.
The Revenue Operations team is a critical component of the Go-To-Market team at Threat Stack, and a key business partner for our company’s leadership. As part of this team, the Revenue Operations Associate will spend a majority of their time supporting our Go To Market team by managing the systems they utilize and creating, refining, documenting, and training on the processes they use. There will be a heavy focus on Salesforce.com with a distributed focus on the other tools in our larger tech stack.
The right candidate will be friendly, approachable, and have superior interpersonal skills that allow them to partner and collaborate with all levels of our with sales, marketing, and customer experience teams to improve the effectiveness of our go-to-market strategy. The role is ideal for candidates who have an interest in systems & process and want to gain exposure to revenue operations and the inner working of a SaaS business.
This role would report to the Sr. Revenue Operations Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Work to optimize Salesforce.com as well as other technologies used by the extended Go To Market team
- Reduce the administrative burden of end users via cross-functional process improvements
- Provide general proactive & reactive support to business around systems, process, and data quality inquiries
- Help to create and maintain SFDC reporting for management
- Participate in work for multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment, effectively managing and communicating expectations on deliverables
- Work with Revenue Operations team to identify, scope, and deliver process and systems changes that improve operations for the organization
- Perform administrative responsibilities for tools in the extended Sales Tech Stack
- Contribute to process documentation for Revenue Operations
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 + year of professional work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- An ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Resourceful problem solver who works well with minimal supervision
- Excellent ability to communicate across groups and levels within the organization, active listener
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel